Saturday 21 February 2015

Music Says Everything

Today I will share something about the shape of my life, Its Called music. Music is a little thing that exists in human life. No one who does not like music. Sometimes music can explain how we feel. Sometime we can't say any single words, and music will do it for us. Music explain what we want to say which we couldn't say it. Now I will share one of my favorite songs. The song is about love. This song describes how a lover who is very fond of her partner and she just wanted to be by his side until the end of life. Songs "Megan Davies" and her song "All i ever want is you" this a song that is so touching. Its inspire me and Its explain the power of love can turn the impossible thing into reality. Hope you like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved thebrightshine.blogspot.com